Moleskine Update

At long last, another moleskine update, to show that I have not been completely idle these past few weeks and months.  Just idle in a blog-writing capacity.  Which is odd, since I don't really write much of anything; I just post images.

And here are some now.  Look at the dates for the proper order-- I don't think there's any rhyme or reason to the order in which I'm posting these.

barnes and noble cafe

mall 01

parking lot at the quarry

vianna's birthday party

arcade fire concert goers

arcade fire concert goers

jean's house

These last three are from the collection of Dinosaur-Quest.  We have quite a few cool modern mammal skulls in addition to our fossil collection, so when it's slow I'll sketch them.  It's great because I can come back to them whenever I have time and keep myself occupied and drawing.

coyote skull

bear skull

rodent skull

Comments

  1. Nice, very nice!

    We would be glad to have these on our myMoleskine gallery:

    http://www.moleskine.com/mymoleskine/community/mymoleskine.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Paul.
    Is your email adress info@paulheaston still working?
    Or may be my previous emails have been classified as spam.

    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past