Brand new Moleskine

Since I've been doing the longer-term sketches in a Strathmore pad, I'm trying to do much looser, quicker sketches in my moleskine now, less than an hour.  Knowing me this could all come to an end at any time, but for now I'm having fun.

a 15 minute sketch of the Koehler House on the campus of San Antonio College:
koehler house

This view is from the window of the Subway restaurant on Broadway.  Special appearance by my truck, on the right:
the broadway tower from subway

This one was getting close to the hour limit, but still within the timeframe.  The Gunter Hotel (which deserves it's own larger, more detailed study):
gunter hotel, 45 minute sketch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past