From a Downtown Starbucks

I drove downtown today on my day off to snoop around for a place to draw. I had my new sketchin' chair in tow, as well as my big hat and map-case sketch bag, and I was fully prepared to set up on a sidewalk somewhere for some outdoor sketching. Only the heat got the better of me, and I found myself inside a Starbucks, ordering a lemonade and looking for a place to sit and cool off. As it happens, there was a table available right next to some floor-to-ceiling windows right on Crockett Street, so I decided to set up shop and draw the parking lot across the street.

tower of the americas from crockett st

Comments

  1. Your work is amazing. Will be coming back to check on your drawings. Keep up the great work man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Love these last two posts, Paul.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past