Alamo Plaza

crockett at alamo plaza

While I was drawing I listened to a man in Alamo Plaza shouting about the Bible to no one in particular, arguments amongst a group of Iowan tourists (I think) about which way the Riverwalk was located (they ultimately went the wrong way), was approached by a woman who wanted to give me a copy of her "testimony," and a young homeless kid (he called himself a squatter) who swore profusely and declared he had never seen anyone in the world who could draw as well as I could. It had also just rained the night before and all of downtown was like a steambath. I had to hold my moleskine far enough from my face that I couldn't sweat on it.

Comments

  1. Your work continues to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what an adventure. Phenomenal drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just wonderful! Just enough detail and blank spaces. It's just beautiful. (Like your writing too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is unbelievable. I would love to be able to do what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past