Another show in Butte

The more time I spend in Butte, the more time I want to spend in Butte. The city is full of beautiful old brick buildings, the landscape is spectacular, and the art scene, while small, isn't too self-conscious. I've been showing work in Butte lately with the help of Ray Campeau, and had the opportunity to have another opening there at Studio 41 gallery last week.

show at studio 41, butte, montana

show at studio 41, butte, montana

show at studio 41, butte, montana

While Linda and I sat in the gallery I had the opportunity to draw the space as well.
studio 41 in Butte

Comments

  1. Good luck with this and I hope it works well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Paul. I've been enjoying your work for sometime now. I really enjoy your ink drawings.

    My family is coming to Bozeman on Thursday for vacation. Is there an independent art supply store in town that you recommend? My husband has been to Montana before and has spent HOURS researching in preparation for the trip, but if there is anything in your opinion that we absolutely should not miss, please let me know. We are spending a couple of days in Yellowstone and a few days at the 320 Guest Ranch.

    Blessings,
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all! Katy, believe it or no the best place for art supplies in Bozeman is in the campus bookstore in the Student Union at Montana State University. The only other place that comes to mind is Phillips Office Supplies on Main Street which has a very good selection, though not as comprehensive as the campus store.

    Otherwise, Yellowstone is amazing and you'll have a great time. As for cant-miss things to do, entering or leaving Yellowstone along the Beartooth Highway is one of the most spectacular drives I've ever been on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Paul! I will try to get by one of those stores, and we are planning that drive into Yellowstone. My children are hoping to see snow. We live in south Georgia!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past